Sunday, January 15, 2012

The First Week, about 40 more to go

Well, the first week is over. I started to not trust my scales, but they were sitting uneven. The first time I weighed today it was extremely off, but I had moved them since the last time I weighed.

Any way, I'm pretty sure they are accurate now because I got the same weight three times in a row. Since last Sunday when I weighed 358 pounds, I have dropped 7 pounds - down to 351. There is no way I will drop 7 pounds every week. I know from past dieting experience that in the first week you drop a considerable amount.

It was a surprise though. I guess it's due to my being more aware of what I eat and do - but my eating habits really hadn't changed much. I've spent several hours outside yesterday and today working, in an attempt to counter all of the weekend junk food. To make this weekend even more difficult, there have been two birthday parties that I went to. I learned today that swinging a bush axe is pretty good exercise, my arms and lower back are already sore.

Thanks for visiting,

No comments:

Post a Comment