Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Master Plan

I started this so called diet on January 8. And only decided to blog about my progress yesterday. On Sunday, my weight was 358 pounds. I'm really uncomfortable about putting my weight on here, so I'll post it early before I chicken out.

That means that in 10 months I'll weigh 258 pounds. Wow, that's almost down to the weight limit on exercise equipment! My plan for losing this weight is simple and free - no gym memberships, no special meal plans, no disgusting shakes, no costs above what I would usually spend on food. That's right and this is no hoax (well I guess we'll see in 10 months), I'm simply going to eat healthier and be more active.

On the days when we've had Spring like weather this Winter, I've been working outside several hours every afternoon. Doing things like cleaning out our barn and building some outdoor portrait spots. Last night though, and tonight too, I have had to make other plans because of the weather.

As for meals, I haven't really limited myself. Mostly I'm just trying to eat healthier - more vegetables less fried food. Yesterday I enjoyed the last, fresh, deep fried, glazed, krispy-kreme donut that was brought for the teachers at one of our schools. It was great (because it was the last one).

Over the weekend I am going to measure myself. I'll post the measurements with my next weigh-in results on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment