Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog 10x10 Weight Loss

I hadn't set a new years resolution in several years, so this year had the bright idea to start a diet. Needless to say I failed miserably. It was actually worse than it sounds I didn't even make it through day 2 of what I thought would be a simple diet - eating nothing with bleach processed flour.

A few days after accepting my defeat, I saw a post that a friend had made on Facebook. He was setting a goal to lose 100 pounds by Thanksgiving. Whoa, 100 pounds. When I said that I would try it too, I thought I had just had another one of my great ideas.

BUT, the more I thought about it, the more realistic it became. Thanksgiving is over 10 months away . . . and 100 split 10 ways is 10 per month. I'm not saying that it will be a walk in the park, but ten pounds is a more "down to earth" weight loss goal.

In the next few days I will post pictures, stats and my plan. Hopefully, with the help of this blog I will last the duration of the 10 months.

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment