Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekends are hard

It is hard to avoid junk food and stay active on the weekends. Friday evening through Sunday is time set aside for eating and bring lazy. Yesterday, Friday, I didn't do any physical activity at all. Food wise I did alright though - nothing really loaded with fat and sugar.

I'm back on track today. Spent about 3 hours working in our barn; sorting through a lot of old stuff and making room to store props and plants.

My plan was to only weigh once per week at the same time each week. But, I've already messed that up, I wanted to see if I had even lost any before my actual "for the record" weigh in tomorrow. I had lost. How much? I'm going to save that for tomorrow.

I will post my new weight and measurements tomorrow evening. Pictures are coming too - I hate having pictures made of myself. But the next time I have a background and studio lights up I will make a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment